The Customer Profile lets you customize attributes for your customers that are specific to your store. You can create these attributes and assign them to each customer to keep track of their preferences.
For example, a makeup company may want to track attributes called Skin Type, Foundation Preference, Services Interested in, etc. While a Wine Shop may want to track attributes called Red Wines, White Wines, Price Range, etc.
These attribute fields and their available options are displayed on the customer record on the POS.
1. Navigate to Settings > Company Information.
2. Click on Customer Profile Setup, then Add Attribute.
3. Enter attribute name and options for the attribute.
- The Attribute Name field name can be alphanumeric up to 30 characters.
- The Attribute Name field must be unique across all attributes.
- The Attribute Group field is an optional field that can be used to group Attributes together. For example, you might create an attribute called “Red” and one called “White” and add them both to an Attribute Group called “Wines”.
Setting Customer Attributes at the POS
To view/update a customer’s profile on the POS, access the customer information screen.
1. Tap on the Home icon on the iDevice. Tap Other Functions > Customer Lookup.
2. On the ticket screen, tap Assign Customer.
3. Navigate to Customer Profile and tap Detail.
4. View/select customer preferences.
5. Tap Save to exit.
Customer Attribute Export
To export Customer Attributes:
1. Log in to the Back Office.
2. Navigate to Customer List on the Reports page.
3. Click on Customer Attribute Export in the report header section.
4. Generate a .csv file showing the customer attributes.